Thursday, February 22, 2007

Controversy - conspiracy theory

I am a sucker for conspiracy theories, some I believe, some I don't. For example the entire JFK assassination totally fascinates me. This all started with the Oliver Stone movie and since then I have watched numerous other documentaries through the years. I have watched some that say it was a conspiracy and some that dispute that claim. I even saw one that shows how the magic bullet theory can happen and Netflix has more that I plan to watch. By the way I personally think that is was a conspiracy.

Anyway here is the purpose of this blog as I have been shown a new conspiracy theory about Sept. 11, 2001. The website is www.loosechange911.com it claims that the terrorist attacks on 9/11 were all orchestrated by the government. They claim that United 93 never crashed and that the Pentagon was hit by something other than a passenger plane. They present these arguments and others in a well put together documentary that can be seen on their website. The video is about 90 minutes long and has some extremely interesting thoughts. Not sure what to think about their theory but it does raise some interesting questions about this infamous date in our history. The part I like about this group is that they don't seem to be some radical group screaming and yelling on the side of the road, they have their ideas and tell you to research it for yourself and see what you come up with. I'm not sure what to think but it does make me question a few things. I will research it more for myself and because like the JFK murder this is starting to fascinate me too. I don't put ANYTHING past our government no matter who is in control. Go check out the video and see what you think.

3 comments:

WolfmanRobby said...

Greg,

There are many "Thories" out there on this.
The Pentagon one can be easily debunked and Snopes has done a great job, breaking it down, bit by bit here...
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

They have many more freaky 9/11 theories, some true, some false here:
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/rumors.asp

Happy Reading!
Robby

Greg Troxell said...

good links and more interesting after I watched that video.

WolfmanRobby said...

Well, to tell the truth, JFK didn't die that day in dalls. They died his skin black and stuck him in a nursing home in Texas where he's now fighting soal sucking Mummies with Elvis...
http://www.amazon.com/Bubba-Ho-Tep-Limited-Collectors-Campbell/dp/B0001LQJMQ/sr=8-1/qid=1172174411/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-2162836-7924163?ie=UTF8&s=dvd