Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Monday, March 9, 2009
This week we looked at how we share the gospel with others. Or even if we do share the gospel with others. What do we do? Do our actions tell others we are faithful?
Answer these simple questions then tell me if you keep your faith in the closet:
- Do you pray over your food at home?
- What about in a restaurant?
- What about at school or work?
- What about when you go to a business meeting?
If you answered no to any of the questions then ask yourself why?
Bottom line we get too hung up on what others think instead of what God thinks, so we decide to place our faith in the closet. In Matthew 5:14-16 we are called to be the light that shines for others, are you that light or do you only shine that light in the closet?
I challenge you to come on out, its ok.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Fast forward to today and NASCAR is basically becoming the same thing. They want everyone equal, example; they make Toyota run a different restrictor plate because they are too fast. No longer is it up to the manufacturer to out work the other just run to NASCAR and ask for a 'bailout'. My attitude is just let the teams show up at the track have them draw numbers for an already prepared car, put their decals on it, and go race.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
- How can you vote on something that you haven't even read?
- Who is going to pay for this new 'stimulus package'?
- Why don't people take responsibility for themselves?
- I am so happy that the sickness has left my household but I am praying for everyone else's house it is now affecting.
- I can't wait to conduct this webinar on Thursday.
- Ashley is now six months old, wow how time flies.
- My momma-in-law really helped us a lot this past week.
- It was great hanging with my mom and dad watching the Daytona 500 this past week
- Speaking of Daytona, can someone tell me why Dale Jr wasn't penalized for the wreck he caused? (answer: he drives for Hendrick)
- Can't wait for the NHRA to resume this weekend - Go Team Force and Tony Schumacher
- NHRA is much more exciting than NASCAR these days!
- Greg 2.0 turns five years old next month - wow how time flies (deja vu)
- WWE really sucks right now and TNA ain't good either.
- High School Musical 3 came out today on DVD
- You may think I'm crazy about the above statement but as time flies with my kids I want to enjoy them every step of the way.
- They changed ANTM's start date from Feb 25 to March 4, not happy about that decision but whatever!
- I am ready to head back to Lake Buena Vista but I guess I will have to wait a few months.
- I love my family.
That's enough for now, c-ya later!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Monday, January 19, 2009
After visiting CIM and seeing how they act, think, and live as they are BIG I thought about why do we as individuals not live that way? We should always being looking ahead and realize that there is more for us if we choose to go for it and think BIG. As 2009 is already upon us I challenge you to think BIG and pray BIG because we serve a BIG God!