Monday, January 19, 2009

Thinking BIG!

On December 28 the family and I headed to service at Church In Motion in Dacula since we were not having service at Fusion. The church is run by my friend Tim Skinner. I met Tim back when I was first starting EDGE at Fusion. He was nice enough to meet with me and share his experiences in ministry. At that time CIM was meeting at the Mall of Georgia Conference Center. CIM recently moved into their own building right off of Hamilton Mill. Anyway to the visit; while CIM is small they run things as if they are BIG. I mean they do not skip out on anything or any detail. They have a cafe area to fellowship in before and after service, worship was simply awesome, just everything was done with class. The message, which is most important, was GREAT! The teaching was on the Lord's Supper and really connected with us. I must say it was an honor to be part of CIM's first ever commnion. I look forward to seeing what God has in store for CIM as they continue on their quest.

After visiting CIM and seeing how they act, think, and live as they are BIG I thought about why do we as individuals not live that way? We should always being looking ahead and realize that there is more for us if we choose to go for it and think BIG. As 2009 is already upon us I challenge you to think BIG and pray BIG because we serve a BIG God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha... I was surfing and read this... very cool...thanks bro for the words!

Great hanging with you and meeting the fam...

TIM with CIM "serving a BIG GOD"