Monday, August 18, 2008

Baby Update

Just a quick note to all who have asked, both baby Ashley and momma Melissa are doing well. Ashley is breathing 'room air' which means no additional oxygen is required. Melissa is still battling some blood pressure issues yet is hanging tough. Melissa was able to hold Ashley for the first time last night which really made her feel better. We also got to see Ashley's first bath. Pretty cool and amazing stuff. All I can say is that we really are feeling the love of God through friends and family. Very humbling. Thank you!

4 comments:

Angie said...

That's great to hear, Greg! I am so glad that Melissa finally got to see Ashley. I sure hope that Melissa's blood pressure levels out soon. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help out.

Angie said...

Okay, I would like to put in a request for some pictures of the newest Troxell.

happycrafty said...

I second the request for baby pics. Can't wait to see your precious baby girl!

Greg Troxell said...

I will be suer to post some pics tomorrow