Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Time to leave Fusion!

Yes you read that right I am leaving Fusion. Let me explain as to the reason. About a year ago I was sent some promo info from elsewhere and decided to check it out. I liked it but something was missing. Wasn't quite sure what it was but just something was missing. Either way I stuck with Fusion. Recently I was sent another promo from the same place and thought ok I will try you again. Now I must say it is awesome! I mean the diversity, the smoothness, just too slick for its own good. So I must now bid farewell to Fusion. I have enjoyed the ride but it is time we call it quits. I must now say hello to...CLICK HERE then CLICK HERE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You totally made me about cry!

Andy Shivers said...

You turd! Had me going ... and possibly going with ya ... hehe

Angie said...

That's funny, but you really had me going. I was going to be very upset that you were leaving church and the first place I hear about it was on your blog! Very glad your post is about a razor.

happycrafty said...

That was wrong in too many ways. I can't believe you did that, I was pretty sad, now just mad. JK, glad it's your razor and not the church.

Anonymous said...

not cool... not cool...