Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Down to Four

Yep I have read two full books in less than a week. Truly a record for me. I didn't plan it that way, it just happened. On Friday I grabbed a book that I planned to read someday but not in the near future. I just thought I would read a little of it then put it back down. Well several hours later I finished the entire book. I know to some of you that ain't no big deal but for me I believe this would be the first time I have ever read an entire book in one day. (Yeah well I have but Dr. Suess doesn't count does it?) The book I read was Idol Eyes by Mandisa the former American Idol finalist. Very spiritual book with a few suprises. Her reaction to getting voted off was something we could all learn from. I really enjoyed the book. The other book was More From the Red Suit Diaries by Ed Butchart. Another good read but I must say I enjoyed the original diaries a little more than this one. I have placed links to both books in my Books Read area down on the right on the blog homepage. I am now down to only four more books to finish by the end of the year. I am about half way through one and have several others in my book bag. Can I achieve this goal? I say yes.

No comments: