Friday, November 7, 2008

Quick Hitz - 11/07/08

Here are just some random things from my brain:
  • This has been a long week
  • I love my church small group
  • Ashley is getting bigger everyda, she inspires me
  • Melissa inspires me too! She is doing well too!
  • I really enjoy teaching in EDGE each week
  • I have had fun creating our own message
  • I hope UGA can redeem some dignity against the Cats tomorrow
  • One day I will figure out the purpose of Twitter, yet I like it
  • I need to get back on the treadmill
  • I am pumped about an opportunity I have in January
  • I have a lot of work to do this weekend, looks like a little less sleep is in the plans
  • America sure did take a HUGE step this week
  • The Bert Show has gotta be the best morning show in the ATL
  • Nice to hear Chuck Oliver on a real sports station, now if they would only give him his own show
  • ANTM is getting down the the last few...who will win?
  • I have never watched any of the following: CSI, Heroes, 24, Law and Order, Survivor, House, Grey's Anatomy, or NCIS
  • Bath and Body Works just came out with their holiday scents....sweet!

Until next time as Hammer said ............. "It's all good!"

1 comment:

Rex10 said...

I have lots to say after most every bullet, but I will keep it to myself. However, on the last bullet...

...yeah, you know.