Monday, January 15, 2007

More Random Thoughts 1-15-07

Well my Super Bowl prediction is already wrong, Here is my new one New England vs. New Orleans.

I forgot to thank Reggie Ball for his four years at Tech, great job in helping UGA each of the past four years you will be missed.

Church yesterday was great as it usually is, I can't tell you how much my life has changed over the past few months since finding Mill Creek. I really look forward to going each week and look forward to the growth groups too. I invite you to attend sometime soon, we meet at the theaters in the Mall of Georgia on Sundays. The first service is at 9:00am and the second is at 10:30am.

I love The Apprentice, what other show can you actually learn something from? I know many people have soured on this show but to me I love seeing the dynamic of many personalities trying to handle tasks together. Being a manager at work I always think about what I would do in the various situations. With this season being in LA that puts a new fresh spin on the show. Check it out on NBC Sundays at 9:00pm or replays during the week on CNBC.

Does anyone care about the NBA? I only know that the Hawks are horrible as usual.

TNA Wrestling just keeps getting better, I hope they can actually start being true competition to WWE in the next few years. It is nice to see such stars as Kurt Angle and Christian leave 'the big boys' to come to TNA as they see the potential. Also I like seeing AJ Styles getting the true recognition he deserves as he is truly a nice guy with great morals and a hard worker.

2007 goals are coming soon.

Until next time.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think your Super Bowl picks are right on the money!!!!