Friday, January 12, 2007

Random thoughts 1-12-07

I figured I would steal this title from good ole JR from the WWE and his blog at www.jrsbarbq.com.

After a few days have past can you really believe the "All World" offense of THE Ohio State University was held to under 100 yards? Under 100 yards in a real football game not EA Sports. Crazy! SEC, SEC, SEC

It is way too cool to see my almost 3 year old son on roller blades with a hockey stick in his hand and by his choice. He actually goes and puts his skates and helmet on! Now the stick and puck go with him almost everywhere even to bed. Gretzky's records could be in danger.

Super Bowl prediction - New England vs Philadelphia

Thank you Calvin Johnson for going pro!

I will review the books on my list as I read them. I am reading John Daly's right now and he is a little nutty but has been a decent read so far. I am listening to Zig Ziglar's "View from the Top" which I recommend to everyone. It really gets ya going!

I checked out a new BBQ spot up on hwy 211 down from Chateau Elan. Not bad, the sauce was ok nothing to write home about but the rib meat fell right off the bone. Great service though as they really seemed like they cared. I wish they had a couple more sauces though.

We have a new Starbucks down from my office which makes $5 coffee very accessible. The white chocolate mocha is off the hook!

This past bowl season was one of the best, most of the games were close and very well played at least by the offenses.

Have you written down your goals for 2007? Next post will be some of my goals so place some of your in the comments.

Until next time.....

2 comments:

ldpayne said...

Sounds like your son need a Red Wings Jersey!

Geoff Troxell said...

my perdiction was San Diego vs. New Orleans. i believe now it will be Colts vs. Saints.Saints wil win!