Friday, April 6, 2007

Easter Weekend!

Are you ready for the Easter weekend? I am! I have a pretty full weekend ahead. Tonight Greg Original (me) and New Breed Greg (my son) are going to the final regular season home game for the Gladiators. I am looking forward to it even though we will be unable to stay for the entire game.

Tomorrow we head to Stone Mountain Park to have breakfast with the Veggie Tales, Dora, and Diego at 8:30am. After that we will see the Easter Bunny and do a few activities while in the park. We will then head to a birthday party in which Spiderman will be in attendance and will teach the kids how to use their Spidey-Senses. Saturday night I will probably just crash.

We move to Sunday in which we will attend our first Easter at Mill Creek Community Church. We are expecting a large crowd as there are many people who only go to church once a year and that is this weekend. I hope to see many new faces in the Kingdom Safari class (bible study) that I lead and my personal goal is to make sure each of them learns something, has a wonderful time, and wants to come back. Of course if they want to come back someone has to bring them back (unless of course they are driving at 10 years old which would be a case for DFACS) and those of us with kids know their influence on what we do. When the parents come then our church will continue to grow and be a positive influence on our community. I can't wait....can you!

No comments: