Wednesday, December 26, 2007

2007 Year in Review

I decided to look back at 2007 and put down some highlights, so here we go:
  • Disney World trip was simply awesome, ready to go back
  • Sea World for my birthday was too sweet
  • Took Greg 2.0 ice skating for the first time
  • Only missed three Sundays at church during entire year (I think, no more than 4 though)
  • Acted for the first time in front of people (I think I drove Shannon crazy though)
  • Attended more birthday parties than I thought possible
  • Met Spiderman at one of the parties
  • Changed jobs
  • One of my best friends got married
  • Took Greg 2.0 to his first UGA football game
  • Learned about the Power Rangers (Jungle Fury starts soon!)
  • Read more books this year than ever before
  • Read the final Harry Potter book which was easily the longest book I have ever read
  • Went to Chicago for the first time (and second time)
  • Went to Phoenix, AZ for the first time
  • Attended TNA Bound for Glory ppv
  • Attended my first Masters Golf Tournament
  • Had quiet time for the first time
  • Had my face painted for the first time (black Power Ranger)
  • Learned a lot from the tweens at church (it is interesting what you can learn if you just listen)
  • Made many new friends
  • Watched my marriage grow to new heights!
  • Realized blessings come from many places and in many forms
  • Watched money change a few people and vowed I wouldn't ever be like that
  • Decided what I really want to do with my life (can't tell you all now)
  • Watched my church move and improve
  • Realized that I impact many lives, more than I ever thought
  • Started a blog (96 posts so far not including this one)
  • Put on a ton of weight (2008 it comes back off)
  • Reconnected with a few old friends
  • Enjoyed watching Lil Greg grow each day
  • Had thoughts of a second child
  • Attended my first pumpkin carving party in October (even though it was originally scheduled for March of 2008), that was cool

That is all that is jumping to mind right now but I'm sure there will be more to come. I am looking forward to 2008 and making some new memories. I'm Going for Great in '08

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This is your old friend Renee Scandrick! I came across your blog link from an old email.I hadn't had a chance to read yourblog all year. After reading & catching up on you & what's going on with you. I just want to say that God is so good. An awesome God we serve. I pray that you continue to grow your realtionship with Christ & that he continues to make positive strides in your life. I wish you & your family the very best. I will keep you all in my prayers!
Happy New Year...

Take care & God Bless