Wednesday, December 26, 2007

You might be a redneck....

For many years my family had a Christmas tradition unlike many, we would meet at the Waffle House for breakfast. This last for about 12 or 13 years for me until Lil Greg came about and then Christmas morning became about him (not to mention I live pretty far away from the rest of the family). This year Greg 2.0 got up opened presents played some then said he was hungry. I put it out there of "let's go to the Waffle House" and bam we were off. It was sum good too, let me tell ya.

Then we also resumed another little tradition of bbq for lunch. Yep we had pulled pork and ribs, now nuthin says Christmas like BBQ ribs! That was sum good right there. We also had all the fixin's like mac n cheese, green beans(I understand they were good), stuffing, broccoli-cheese casserole, sweet tater soufflé, buffalo wings, etc. Good eatin'

So here we go, in honor of Jeff Foxworthy...
If your family eats at the Waffle House for breakfast and has BBQ for lunch on Christmas....you might be a redneck.

No comments: