Thursday, June 7, 2007

Tests, Tests, and more Tests

A few weeks ago the subject of the sermon at church was about tests. Ever since them I have been tested hard. Then I read Tony's blog and he seems to be getting tested too! As was stated in the message was sometimes we get tested to 'make us grow up' and man I need to do that in a couple of areas. I have really struggled with a few things which is kind of funny since I am reading a book called "Facing Your Giants" right now. I think I have slayed one of them but I am cautious that he may come back at any time but I am ready with sword in hand. I have another one to face and am diligently preparing for the match. It is really interesting how things happen in life and even more interesting looking at how you deal with them. Sometimes when it rains it pours but playing in the rain can be fun just depends on what you make of it.

No comments: