Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Updated thoughts on Benoit tragedy

Well as we all know now Chris Benoit murdered his wife and 7 year old child. As hard as that is to write and say it is the facts. As I listened to the press conference yesterday I just couldn't (or didn't want to) believe what I was hearing. However the reality is this guy freakin' murdered his family, he sat in his house with the bodies, he then hung himself because the coward couldn't face what he had done. For someone who seemed so strong in the ring he obviously was a weak man.

Chris I pray for your soul however I am not the one who you have had to face for judgment. On Monday night I thought Eddie Guerrero and Chris had been reunited in that golden ring in the sky now I believe Chris has been sent elsewhere to reap what he has sown.

I pray for Nancy and Daniel and know they are in a better place, hey Eddie take care of them.

This tragedy should show us all that our time here is short. Tell the people in your life you love them, hug your kids, kiss your wife, and do not be afraid to show them affection as we never know when it will be the last time we see them. To all of my friends and family I love you all.

1 comment:

Crucian said...

This is a shocking ordeal. To me it goes to show that you never know what someeone is going through. Even though they look happy on the outside, inside they could be hurting to the very core of their soul. Chavo said he was at Chris' house last week and spent a night and everything seemed ok. This is definately a dark time for wrestling. Regardless of what Chris did, I don't have any ill feelings towards him. It's the sin in him I have ill feelings towards. God gives us the free will to do good and bad and the devil presents a very very enticing deal. His rewards are instant, God's rewards are eternal. God allows us to go through the very tough and dark times so that when we receive the blessings He's promised and given us we will not only appreciate it all the more but appreciate Him the most.

One things for sure, tell your friends, family and even the ones you dont consider close friends that you love, appreciate, greatful and are there for them if the EVER need you. Be sure that they really really know that. Hug more often, smile more often, love more often...you never know when it'll be your last time you show appreciation to someone.

Bless and be blessed.