Friday, July 27, 2007

Don't call it a comeback!!!

I just decided I needed to get back into shape. Last year I lost quite a bit of weight but that was because I changed my diet but have since put much of it back on. I decided that I needed not only to change some of what I eat but I needed to get back into the gym. So starting Monday I will be back in the gym working out and getting ready for the rest of my life. It is frusterating looking in the mirror and thinking about the fact that I used to be in good shape, I mean it really wasn't that long ago. I guess the fact that I used to make money by being in shape makes it even more frusterating. So get ready for me to get in shape and possibly, just possibly make a come back into that alter ego that I have. You know you never really retire from that profession and to those reading this wondering what I am referring too....well you will just have to wonder but I will invite you to the show when it comes upon us.

No comments: