Saturday, July 14, 2007

Energy Drinks


I have never been a huge fan of the energy drink fad that is going on but have tried a few including; Rock Star and Redbull. I like the 'Bull but it is way too expensive for me. Now I have my favorites! First let me say I try my best to support the sponsors of shows, people that I like. Example #1 would be several years ago when I was looking to open a new bank account I chose First Union over the others due to their sponsorship of NASCAR. Just two years ago I bought a lawnmower from Yard Man due to the sponsorship of Kevin Harvick. Here in the house recently we have had Spiderman and Pirates of the Carribean cereal. So when I saw that Socko was coming out with energy drinks branded by Hulk Hogan and another for the WWE I thought I should try them. I bought the WWE RAW Attitude one first and thought it was pretty good. Strong tangeriene taste but good, then I bought the Hogan Energy Drink and it is extremely good, definetly my favorite. I am not just saying that because I am a Hogan or WWE mark but because they really are both good. They are high in caffiene and taurine plus they have B-12 in them so I guess you could claim that they are even good for you. If you like trying new things or like energy drinks give them a taste, both are available at Wal-Mart.

Next new product I just bought....Froot Loops Smoothie Cereal

No comments: