Thursday, September 6, 2007

Over a year and finally Mill Creek / Fusion Church Disappoints

I have been attending Fusion Church (fomerly Mill Creek) for over a year and this past Sunday finally disappointed me. We had many new signs that were put up all around North Gwinnett High School and I must say they look awesome, so no disappointment there. The concession table was much more organized and looked good I must say, so that wasn't a disappointment. Kingdom Safari as always looked unbelievable, once again not the disappointment. Finally we come to the message, the message this week was not taught by Pastor Tony as he was taking a much needed day off. This week Anglea delievered the message and she did a bang up job, so that was far from the disappointment. So what was the problem area? Well after the worship part the band played a song that had to do with the message as they do quite often. I knew the message was going to be about prayer and how to pray so I had a song in mind that would have been perfect. I was like YEAH we fittin' to rock Fusion and they played something else. I was so disappointed I just knew they were going to play the classic "Pray" by M.C. Hammer.

All I have to say is...

That's word,we pray(pray,pray)
We got to pray
Just to make it today
I said we pray(pray) ah,yeah,pray(pray)
We got to pray
Just to make it to pray
That's word,we pray

1 comment:

happycrafty said...

You know what Greg, I'm gonna have to agree with you on this. Why didn't Seth put this song in the line up? Very appropriate. Very good point.:)