Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Great Morning!

This morning was a bit unusual as we had a men's bible study today at the church offices. Nice turn out especially since we met at 6:00am which is pretty early for some. It was amazing starting the day studying the bible with the fellas. I was proud of myself not only for going but I got up early enough to get 30 minutes in on the treadmill and still make the group meeting. I even resisted the biscuits they had at the offices due to the fact they were not on my approved list of things to eat. Most importantly was the message about the 'weeds' in our life (not weed, weeds...get it right). I know I have weeds pop up all the time but we just have to learn to deal with them and realize they are just distractions from the positive things we want to accomplish. Hopefully we can convince Tony to have this meeting more often because I think we all enjoyed it.

No comments: