Monday, March 31, 2008

WrestleMania 24 - must read

Last night was WrestleMania 24 from Orlando, FL. I can not believe that WM has been going for 24 years; man I am getting old. Good PPV! The best part was watching the Ric Flair vs Shawn Michaels match but it wasn't the match that was so good (it was great BTW), it was Greg 2.0. During the match lil' G was mimmicking Ric Flair then he grabbed his punch bag thing and started doing whatever Ric and Shawn were doing. It was hilarious! He gave it a chop, suplex, body slam, and even put it in the figure four. I know at least one of you is thinking "I can't believe he let Greg watch that" well all I have to sayto that is (in honor of The Rock) "IT DOESN"T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!"

Warn the kids in the neighborhood, at school, in church, or where ever the "Lil Heartbreaker" decides to go that the next generation has arrived! Now that's just too SWEET!!!

1 comment:

Rex10 said...

Now presenting....LIL' SWEET!