Monday, March 10, 2008

Quik Hitz

  • Went to the Nationwide race with my dad on Saturday, we had fun but that wind was wicked! I think we will have to go to a few more Nationwide races as they aren't as long and the crowds are much smaller than the cup races.
  • Can't wait for the Egg Drop Saturday at George Pierce Park, should be a fun!
  • Nice to see the Hendrick Motorsports reject, Kyle Busch, out perform Dale Jr. I will write more about that one down the road.
  • Do you ever wish you could visit like 7 different churches on Easter Sunday? I see so many fascinating themes for Easter that interest me.
  • I almost fell out of my chair the other day when I saw Fusion's website was up. I had to back out and type in the url again just to make sure I wasn't seeing things, LOL. Click here to see it.
  • Watched the Super Powers Team last night; it was like watching the Super Friends without the Wonder Twins. Add in Firestorm, Cyborg, and couple others. Pretty cool overall.
  • Power Rangers Jungle Fury comes on tonight and I am looking forward to see how things continue to unfold in the quest to defeat Di-She.
  • Have you ever had times where you have so many things going on in your mind you can't concentrate? I think I may go to GNC and get some focus herbs or something.
  • Is it strange that my "girlie" calendar on my desk is made up of the Disney Princesses? Did I mentioned it is autographed?
  • This weather is crazy! Cold, hot, windy, snowy, rainy, cold again....
  • This should be a cool week, I have a lot to do but on Thursday I am going with the church to a conference in South Carolina. I am really looking forward to it.
  • Do you realize how hard it is to name a business?
  • Until Mill Creek changed its name to Fusion did I realize how many products out there have fusion in their name. Here are a few: Ford Fusion, Gillette Fusion, V8 Fusion, Trident Fusion Gum, Krylon Fusion Spray Paint, Callaway ERC Fusion golf clubs, Street Fusion Shoes, Fiber Fusion Drink Mix, and Fusion Design Furniture. Just interesting to me.
  • I think Tony should have a 6am meeting every week, I really enjoyed it.

That's enough for now, more later...until then I'm OUT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.