Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What we gonna do next year?

This past Saturday we had Greg 2.0's 4th birthday party. The theme was the Power Ranger Academy and I must say it was pretty cool. It is a lot of fun seeing the looks on kids' faces when they are having fun, it just don't get much better. Melissa really did a great job planning out the party and I did what I was told. I have to say Melissa made the right call on the cake, it looked so good I wanted to hang it on the wall instead of cutting it. I believe everyone had a great time and we have been asked what we are going to do next year, all I can say is you will just have to wait and see...

You can check out pics of the party at www.freewebs.com/rangeracademy

1 comment:

LaWanda said...

The party looks like it was a hit!! The cake was awesome. Kudos to Melissa!! =)