Friday, September 12, 2008

Home Sweet Home Part 2

Recently I posted about being home after spending a week in the hospital (click here). Well today I have a new Home Sweet Home story. Today we were able to bring our 4 week old daughter, Ashley, home. That's right Ashley got to come home today! Pretty cool stuff. She is still pretty small but she has passed all of her motor skills tests, her hearing test, and finally she weighed in at over 4 lbs last night. I love seeing her in her bed. You can read her take on being home by clicking here.

3 comments:

Angie said...

That is so very exciting! Congratulations on this milestone. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Stephanie said...

Awww Congratulations!!! I know you guys have to be so excited to have your family under the same roof.

Stephen Lowe said...

Dude, awesome. Glad she is home with you guys, what a blessing!