Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm Lovin' It - EDGE

It is great to be back in EDGE. I truly enjoy this new group. In the next few weeks I will increase my teaching schedule on Sunday mornings. I have always like talking in front of folk and now I will get to do it almost every week. I get to preach the Word to students while learning more myself. How cool is that? It won't be long before Tony asks me to stand in for him one weekend. I feel like EDGE is affecting many people in ways never thought possible. I am so encouraged by the response we are starting to get from people that want to assist us. I will find places for them to serve but how cool is it that people want to help. When Sunday is over I can't wait to talk about it. I can't stop thinking of the next week. I can't wait until it is my turn to teach again.
EDGE is like McDonald's...I'm Lovin' It

2 comments:

Rex10 said...

I disagree, EDGE is not at all like McDonald's. I hate McD's and I love EDGE so the two cannot, and should not, be compared.

Livin' on the EDGE!

Anonymous said...

The marketing slogan sir!