Sunday, September 21, 2008

Quick Hitz - 9/21/08

  • It was cool having my new daughter at church today, 5 weeks old and already a Fusioneer, uhh EDGEhead
  • I was worn out after service today and I am not sure why
  • I didn't feel like I connected today during my message, not sure why on that one either.
  • Small group was fun, it was nice talking with a new group of students
  • I took a long nap today which did me some good...I think
  • I think the EDGE area looked much better today, we will keep improving it each week.
  • I do not understand screaming metal
  • Went to Suwanee Day yesterday with the family and had a great time meeting people around the community. (more on that later)
  • Yesterday morning some friends and me did a Heart Walk in Duluth. Doing things like that are fun, I should do more of them. I didn't raise as much as I wanted but some is better than none.
  • I used a clip from Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest today in EDGE, now I want to watch the entire movie.
  • Falcons won today.
  • I was supposed to go to St. Louis today but the trip was cancelled. I can't say I am too disappointed.
  • I have a huge announcement coming in the next week or so so stay tuned as changes are upon us.

No comments: