Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bday Parties and your car

Birthday parties are fun and cool but man I did not know that when you have a child how many you would be going too. Not complaining here mind you but these things come up quite often. Let's see we went to Chuck E. Cheese the other day for one, got one this Saturday then one the following Saturday. I love the fact he has friends and the fact I am getting to know other parents but now I finally understand how my friends who had kids before me never had time for stuff anymore.

Next how is it that one child can jack up the inside of you car in 26 seconds? I try to keep my car pretty clean but then you look in the back and Tornado Troxell runs through it and BAM stuff everywhere. I used to wonder how cars got so messy now I know, just have a child.

Oh yeah after having the child you will gladly clean up and go to every bday party because it is worth every minute of it. Ain't nothin' better than walking in the front door and having your name yelled and hearing those footsteps running to see you. That is what it is all about right there!!!

No comments: