Wednesday, October 17, 2007

TNA! TNA! TNA!

First time flies when you are having fun, I had no idea it had been this long since I last blogged. This past Sunday I attended the TNA Wrestling event Bound for Glory at the Arena in Gwinnett. This is their largest event of the year and was broadcast live on pay per view all over the world. TNA is only about 5 yeares old and has been built steadliy but has nowhere near the money or the worldwide coverage of the WWE, however they bust their butts everytime you see them. This night I knew would be good but I had no idea it would be this good. Top to bottom the matches were amazing. The Ultimate X match was first and afterward I looked at my friend and said that was worth my $50.00 ticket right there. It just kept getting better. This was easily one of the best live cards I have EVER been too. Remember that includes everything from the Royal Rumble to Wrestlemania to Starrcade to SummerSlam to Halloween Havoc. It was so good I may have to go ahead and order the replay on ppv. The crowd was hot all night and really reminded me of the old ECW crowds. It was just electric. I can't wait until they come back, however I did notice that they will be taping a few shows in Orlando while I am down there in December.

TNA comes on Spike TV on Thursday nights and replays on Saturday nights by the way.

TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA!

No comments: