Tuesday, October 2, 2007

We need more DRUG Problems

Yes you read that right we all need more DRUG problems. We need to DRUG our kids and have those DRUGS in their system the rest of their lives. Do you think I'm crazy yet? Well I recently heard a song by The Bellamy Brothers called Drug Problems, here is a sample of the lyrics...

I was DRUG out the door to go to school, everyday
I was DRUG by my ears when I was bad
when I disobeyed my parents or my teacher, I was DRUG to the woodshed by my dad
and those DRUGS are still running through my veins, still affecting everything I do and say


I couldn't find all of the lyrics but you get the message here and now don't you agree we need more DRUG Problems in our society? If more parents would DRUG their kids we would be much better off. Now get out there and start DRUGGING.

No comments: