Monday, October 22, 2007

What should I be???

Halloween is coming up and I was pondering the question of what should I be? I love dressing up in costume and have been many things over the years. When I was a kid I was Batman, Darth Vader, and Pac-Man. Since I have grown up I have been Batman, Tigger, Freddy Kruger, and a Pimp. Obviously I missed a few years in there but you get the drift. This year we have a contest at work and I have kicked around several ideas even thinking of wearing on outfit at work and another afterward when I take the Red Power Ranger (lil Greg) out that night. I looked up ideas on the net to see what was out there and they had some pretty good ones such as a movie theater floor (dress in all black and put cups, candy, and popcorn all over you), an idea to dress as a pimp and carry a water hose (get it your hose?), or combining costumes such as Darth Brooks (get it Darth Vader and Garth Brooks). I doubt I will go down any of those roads. I am however considering a couple of Disney characters but I'm not sure if I can accomplish "The Best of Both Worlds" here and come to an "accord" to wear them both on the same day. My other possibility might come to fruition as it wouldn't be too hard to put together plus no one would expect it, however I do hate wearing the color orange.

2 comments:

happycrafty said...

Go with the orange!

Rex10 said...

If you go orange...I want to see pictures of those gams!