Monday, November 26, 2007

How do you complain about FREE food???

People ask me what is my favorite kind of food and my answer is usually Buffalo Wings or BBQ Ribs but the real answer is FREE food. With that said I have never understood how people can complain about something that is free? For years I have ordered food for various groups and it is funny how someone will always complain. If it is pizza they want Papa John's instead of Pizza Hut or they want some off the wall pizza that only they like (why didn't you order pineapple, ham, and olive?). People want to know why you did not walk around to all 20, 30, 150 people and ask them what they would like instead of just ordering. I just look at them and ask "are you serious?" One time we had The Varsity cater an event and some people got mad because we didn't have chicken...HELLO IT IS THE FREAKIN' VARSITY YOU KNOW CHILI DOGS, ONION RINGS. I have even heard it when you bring donuts to various places where the question is "why don't you have more jelly filled?" or "why aren't there more glazed?" or "why not Krispy Kreme instead of Dunkin' Donuts?" However when those same complainers are tasked with the duty to order or pickup the food they quickly back down from that responsibility. I wonder why that is...just another thing that makes ya go hmmmmmmmmmmm.

1 comment:

happycrafty said...

Sensing a little frustration. Did this happen to you this past Sunday?