Friday, November 2, 2007

Wasn't it Halloween?

I have been meaning to post this but I have been a lil busy t osay the least. On Wednesday morning October 31st I was getting everything ready for the day. Red Power Ranger suit...check, Tigger suit....check, Hooters Girl shirt....check, wig....check. Me and the little one (who later power'd up to become the Red Power Ranger) got into the car and started driving to school and work when all of a sudden I heard Christmas music on the radio. I though "ain't no way I just heard that". It seems as though I did hear it as The Fish 104.7 was playing Christmas music all day for Halloween. I was glad they said it was for Halloween becasue I though I had missed several weeks of my life. I thought wwell thats kind of dumb but guess what happened? Yeah that's what I though until I realized I kept tuning my radio right back to 104.7 and was singing Jingle Bells, Deck the Halls, etc. It was kind of fun.

Then I get to work and start to pull into the parking lot as I tuned to another station and all of a sudden I hear the lyrics "Sitting in a four corner room staring at candles" and I about jumped out of the car. It was "Mind Playin' Tricks on Me" by the Geto Boys. How much better can you get than singing Christmas music one minute to one of the greatest hip-hop songs of all time on Halloween. That's whut I'm talkin' 'bout!!!

No comments: