Monday, January 21, 2008

Bring it On Just Keeps Bringin' It!!!


Oh yeah baby part 4 is out as was on ABC Family last night. If you have read this blog for a while you know I like the Bring It On Trilogy and rank it well ahead of that other trilogy about some stupid ring. Anyway you can see that the trilogy was so good that they had to make a 4th movie. I saw it last night and it was bangin'. The cheering was good, the plot was about team building, and even the music was good. The only real downside to the movie was they filmed it at Universal Orlando as opposed to Disney, but they had good reason as it tied into the elaborate plot. Last night I was bringin' it on for about 4 hours as ABC Fam showed "All or Nothing" right before they showed "In It to Win It". I am gonna finally have to buy all of the DVDs, maybe they will come out with a special edition! I can only hope.

1 comment:

Rex10 said...

Hey....you just jumped ahead in the contest! BR