Monday, January 7, 2008

Picking Schools....growing up fast

I have been thinking about schools for Greg 2.0 as I do not want to bring child abuse upon him by subjecting him to government run 'education'. He currently attends Primrose and will start their private pre-K in the fall this year but I figured I had better start thinking about the future. I have looked at many schools and even spoke to a parent about two schools. I can see this is going to be a long process but should be well worth it in the long run. I picked up the current issue of Atlanta Parent magazine that has a ton of info about how to pick a school and what to look for, good stuff. The humbling part is I can't believe that I am already looking at this stuff. When the statement is made "they grow up so fast" it is way too true. I am loving every minute of it but I can't believe he is growing this quick.

No comments: