Sunday, February 3, 2008

Quik Hitz

Just some random Quik Hitz from the mind of RGT:
  • Modern medicine is amazing
  • True heroes reside in nurses and doctors
  • I like working from home
  • Doing employee reviews is not the most fun thing to do
  • Finshed yet another ook on my quest for 20 I am now up to 4
  • Bring It On: The Cheerbook Collection came Friday, I can smell an all day marathon coming soon
  • Thank you to everyone who prayed and kept Melissa in your thoughts over the past several days. You have no idea how much it means.
  • I lost my ipod, in his absence I have found the joy of having an mp3 player on my phone.
  • Even with everything going on I have stuck to my diet pretty well, even getting in 30 minutes of walking each day (except Friday)
  • My mind has been racing about some things I have planned, man is it gonna be cool.
  • Back to the nurses being heros thing, I witnessed them bring someone out of a flatline. That was scary but amazing at the same time. (it wasn't Melissa by the way)
  • Super Bowl is just a few minutes away as I write this and this is probably the least excited I have been in years about the game. I plan to watch and want the Pats to win but I just have not watched much NFL this season.
  • I missed church today but I went to service via Joel Osteen and the mgic of DVR. I did miss seeing everyone at Fusion though.
  • Alright I gotta go c-ya later.

No comments: