Friday, February 22, 2008

The Time Has Come...


Ever since Millcreek Church became Fusion Church I have been in charge of picking up the donuts (notice spelling). Ever since I took over we have been getting them from the Dunkin' Donuts on Lawrenceville-Suwanee Rd (oh yeah I'm calling them out). Overall the service hasn't been horrible but it has been far from great. Let's review I have shown up at the agreed upon time and they had about 1/4 of the order ready, I have shown up and they had none of the order ready, I have shown up and they did not have any glazed or frosted donuts, and most recently (until today) we had a situation where they had nothing ready and said they didn't know about the order. I have toyed with the idea of leaving them but today was the kicker. They decided to charge me for three weeks worth of donuts today, yep today. So let me welcome Fusion Church to Krispy Kreme! Starting this Sunday our doughnuts (notice spelling again) will be coming from the Krispy Kreme on Hwy 20 near the Mall of Georgia. They even gave me a better price and hopefully the HOT sign will be on!

1 comment:

Rex10 said...

I can't wait to start "pushing" the new product on Sunday. This is a great change! BR