Monday, February 18, 2008

Stepping it up!

I have made a conscious effort to start dressing better. It is going to take awhile to upgrade the wardrobe but it can and will be done. More dress shirts, more dress pants, more Dockers, better shoes, less jeans, and less t-shirts. I just felt it was time to step up the image. It is all in preparation for what I have planned down the line and plus it puts off a much more professional and respected image. I may even start wearing ties more often than I do now. I actually enjoy wearing ties especially the creative looking ones but in recent years the 'business casual' atmosphere has limited my ability to wear them. I am just going to buck the trend and wear them at least once a week. I know it will freak some folks out but hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I am excited about these steps and look forward to the coming months.

No comments: