Monday, March 19, 2007

Bible Study yesterday

Yesterday I had the privilege of leading a bible study class at church. Melissa has been a volunteer for several weeks but this was my first venture into Kingdom Safari (that what the kid's ministry is called). Well normally you get to observe a class first then come in and teach but this week I was needed to step up and lead and that's what I did. This was a very cool experience and one that I am already looking forward to next week. After the class I asked one of the kids if I did alright and here is his answer "yes you did good and I was surprised. Most teachers come in their first time and let us (the kids) lead but you jumped right in and started teaching and you did a good job." That meant a lot to me since I have never lead a bible class in my entire life. Next Sunday can't come soon enough.

No comments: