Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Breakfast with The Veggie Tales, Dora and Diego

Next Saturday April 7 we are taking Greg version 2.0 and his cousin Joshua to Stone Mountain to have breakfast with Bob and Larry of the Veggie Tales, Dora, and Diego. I am looking forward to this as I am a huge mark for characters and enjoy having my picture taken with them just as much as the kids do. We have had the character dining at Disney World but nowhere else so I am curious to see how it compares but as long as the kids have fun that is all that really matters. Later that day Joshua is having his birthday party and Spiderman is coming to help celebrate. How cool is that? In one day we will meet Bob, Larry, Dora, Diego, and Spiderman now that is what I am talking about!

Go to www.stonemountainpark.com for more info.

No comments: