Monday, March 19, 2007

Reading Ain't Easy

Man I have a hard time finishing a book. It seems like it takes me forever, I mean when I have time to read it seems like I really don't have the time to read. I have been trying to finish "The Art of the Start" for what seems like weeks. I also have "The Disney Way", Sam Walton's autobiography, "God Plays Golf", Eddie Guerrero's biography, I have three books at the library just waiting on me, and I want to read "Hardcore Diaries" and "Somebody's Gotta Say It". I am going to make sure I get back to reading at lunch time and at night after Greg2 goes to bed. I guess it just comes down to priorities but I must say I haven't watched much TV lately either so don't think that is where the time has gone. I will review the books as I go along so you can keep up with my progress.

No comments: