Monday, March 12, 2007

Proud Poppa!!!!

Many know my interest in pro wrestling and many may know that I have been a fan since I was in the fourth grade. I have made an effort to not let Greg 2 watch it on a regular basis due to the fact he may try to be Sabu and do an Arabian Face Buster on some poor sap at daycare or something. Well last night I was laying on the couch and all of a sudden he said "daddy lets play ECW" then he grabbed a pillow and said "I got a chair" and he proceeded to smack me in the head with it. I'm sure my reaction of taking a bump didn't discourage him any. So of course like any proud poppa would do, I told him to go hit his mom with his 'chair'. She didn't seem to find the same amount of humor in this that I did, so as you can imagine I got into a little trouble over that one but it was well worth it. I guess that age old saying "like father like son" really does ring true.

On last thing from G-n-G.....ECW, ECW, ECW!!!

No comments: