Monday, March 12, 2007

Movie Reviews

I figured it had been awhile since I reviewed some movies so here we go:

DALE the Movie: this is a special look into the life of The Intimidator Dale Earnhardt. This movie is a special release only shown in conjunction with where ever the race is. The movie was very well done and includes many comments from Teresa Earnhardt, Dale Jr, Kerry, Taylor Nicole, Richard Childress, and Darrell Waltrip to name a few. It has some cool family pictures and home movies included in the movie. If you are a NASCAR fan at all this is a film you should see. One of the best parts comes during the closing credits as Dale has a few bloopers while doing an interview. I won't spoil it but if you go see it stay for the credits.

Toy Story and Toy Story 2: I know these have been out a long time but this is what I have watched lately. You already know these are GREAT movies but I wanted to point something out to you. In #1 when Woody is trying to catch Buzz the family van pull into a gas station. Guess what gas station they go to?....Dinoco. Make the connection? In Cars The King's sponsor is Dinoco. I thought that was funny, Pixar always makes reference to their other movies. In Monsters Inc. there was a Jesse doll on Boo's bed. I notice stuff like that.

No comments: