Monday, March 12, 2007

What I watch on TV?

It is funny how our priorities change as we get older and have kids. I remember when I 'had' to be home to watch several tv programs but not anymore. I was recently asked what tv shows do you watch and i just looked at the person. The only ones I watch EVERY week are The Apprentice (Sundays at 10:00 on NBC) America's Next Top Model (Wednesdays at 8:00pm on CW). and ECW (Tuesdays at 10:00pm on Sci-Fi). That's it, three shows, and most of the time I don't watch them in real time I watch them on my DVR.
Don't get me wrong I watch at a few other shows like Gilmore Girls (yeah I know, keep your comments), American Idol(seems like everyday during the week on FOX), and The Search for the next Doll (Tuesdays at 9:00pm on CW) but I don't watch them entirely or even at all some weeks. I more enjoy reading, attending the men's growth group, and just playing with Greg 2 (hockey or trains) or watching stuff he wants to watch (lately The Little Mermaid and Toy Story). It is funny how our interests change over time. Just one of those things that makes ya go hmmmmmmmm...

No comments: