Thursday, July 24, 2008

the EDGE is near

Ever since the powers that be at Fusion Church decided to place me in charge of implementing a student program I have been tested. I have been challenged in ways that I have not been challenged before. I have been asked to travel more, had family drama, financial issues, scheduling issues, and of course a pretty large learning curve. Yet with everything that has been happening God has seen fit to keep EDGE moving forward. I can't wait! The enemy wants to throw challenges...bring it on! Put obstacles in the way, do what you think you can. I can tell you this team can not be stopped. We have a wonderful team that is dedicated to changing lives of young people. The fire that I saw in the eyes of my fellow EDGEheads last night had my adrenaline pumping. The passion. The desire. Get ready Fusion Church, get ready Gwinnett County, get ready state of Georgia as we get ready to walk on the EDGE.

No comments: