Monday, July 7, 2008

True Friends

This past weekend we had some visitors from Michigan come down. We haven't seen them for about two years when they came down for someone's wedding. The party consisted of my two Godkids (Kyara 16 and John 5) their mom (Latonya) her mom (Grandma), and her aunt (Ti-Ti). Greg and John are 1 year and a day apart, they haven't seen each other in two years yet when they got to the house it was like they were brothers. They were all over the place together having fun. Pretty much inseparable. It was so much fun having them all at the house. It was like no time had ever passed. On Saturday Kyara and I went to the UGA campus since that is where she would like to go. I took her around to see the wonderful world that is Athens, GA even breaking my diet wide open by eating at The Varsity. We then met everyone at the Mall of Georgia with our final destination being Medevial Times at Discover Mills. We all had fun. Greg and John became knights complete with swords and shields. It was heartbreaking seeing Greg and John saying good-bye to each other. I miss them already. I wish they would move down here.

No comments: