Monday, July 7, 2008

Still on pace...number 11 is finished.

If you have been reading this thing for any length of time you may remember that I set a goal for myself to ready 20 books this year. I just finished 21: Bringing Down the House which is number 11 this year. Very good book, this is the book that they recently based a movie. I have not seen the movie yet but plan to once released to Netflix. I picked up the book at the airport recently becasue I wanted to read a story not a biography or leadership book. Eventhough this is a true story it reads like a novel. Very good read, very interesting. I am glad I did not read it before I went to Vegas.

1 comment:

Davis said...

ok, so i read "I set a goal for myself to read 20 books this year. I just finished 21... which is number 11" and thought, wait, did he pass his goal by reading 21 books? and how is 21 11? there used to be this weird old guy who always sat at the counter at Denny's in Columbus who would try and prove to anyone who would listen that 1=2 and that 0=1, but i've never had anyone tell me that 21=11 before. Crazy, man, crazy! :-)