Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Quik Hitz - 7/1/08

Just some random Quick Hitz fromm my brain:
  • Kudos to the WWE for shaking things up on RAW, Smackdown, and ECW. They even shocked us with C.M. Punk winning the world title.
  • Las Vegas sure is fun!
  • Greenville, IL - not quite as fun
  • Nice to be home with the family
  • I am looking forward to my trip with my dad to the Charlotte area in September as we take in the NHRA even and tour the Dale Trail
  • EDGE is right around the corner
  • Bath and Body Work makes wonderful products
  • I learned about Zappos.com this past week, pretty cool cuture that got there.
  • Toured The Venetian call center while in Vegas; hmm I wonder what it would be like to work...
  • PCD Lounge is pretty cool
  • I need a true vacation
  • God kids coming in town this week, should be a lot of fun
  • I plan to take in my first Silverbacks game this week; oh what we do for kids
  • Dukefest was too cool; I want a General Lee
  • The Dark Knight movie fast approaches and I can not wait
  • Congrats to the Rekstens for the new version 4.0
  • Strange is relative to who and what you are around at the time
  • Illinois drivers are way too slow
  • Jott.com is too cool!
  • I need to plan another fellas night out soon
  • I have a lot of stuff to do but can't seem to focus my brain on anything
  • I need another trip to Vegas
  • Football season ain't far away
  • We got a Wii, Mario Kart is fun

Done for now....probably dump more later...

No comments: