Monday, July 21, 2008

Quick Hitz - 7/21/08

Because my brain is just scattered right now all I can do is throw out some Quick Hitz. Hopefully I can gather some thoughts and articulate them into full blog later.
  • I am disappointed in myself for not having seen Batman yet, I mean I really want to see it.
  • I will find a way to see DK this week.
  • EDGE is closer everyday and I can not tell you how excited I am about this opportunity. The faith that is being placed in me is extremely humbling.
  • The set at church yesterday was amazing! What other church has their drummer playing on top of a Nintendo and their pastor using a Wii Remote as a podium?
  • Everytime I hear the current series name "Beyond the Game" I think of Triple H.
  • I am so happy that Greg 2.0's room is done (except for a little detail).
  • This week is going to be extra busy plus we had to throw is a doctor's appointment in the middle.
  • We had a great time yesterday hanging with some friends, makes you realize what this whole life thing is about.
  • I have over 1400 points on My Coke Rewards, if you have bottle tops I will be more than happy to utilize them.
  • Having a camera on your phone is the most stupid, useless tool I could have ever imagined...yet I love it and use it all of the time.
  • Facebook and Twitter are getting a little addicting to me.
  • Facebook is allowing me to connect with classmates I haven't seen or heard from in many years. Ain't technology great?
  • Why do we bloggers blog?
  • I think I want to theme the 'boys' room at my house with Captain Jack.
  • Only about a month until the new Tiger Woods game for the Wii. That means I will be able to play golf again.
  • Bath and Body Works has the best hand sanitizer in the world.
  • WWE is just not as good as it used to be
  • Told you this was random

I think that is enough rambling for now...until later I'm gone.

No comments: