Monday, April 7, 2008

Favorite Movies

I was sent one of those email where you list stuff like fav foods, tv shows you watch, and all that kind of stuff. I replied because most of the people on the list really don't know me all that well and I tried to give creative yet honest answers. The one question that stuck with me is the "what movies can you watch anytime?". I decided to list a few I can watch anytime right here:
  • Star Wars (any of them, actually as I write the Episode 3 is on),Bring It On (all of those too), Smokey and the Bandit, New Jack City, Undercover Brother (one of the funniest movies ever), Batman (any of them), Pretty Woman, Willy Wonka, Pirates of the Caribbean (all 3), Emperor's New Groove, Monsters Inc., Cars, Ocean's Eleven (remake), The Legend of Bagger Vance, Aladdin, Friday, Friday After Next, Barbershop 1&2, Remember the Titans, and Pulp Fiction.

I have more plus some I love but have to be in the mood for, just thought I would share.

4 comments:

Rex10 said...

When will you let it go with the "Bring It On" trilogy? I knew these movies would be listed, but honestly...I am very disturbed that BIO was listed before Smokey & the Bandit AND Pulp Fiction. What is that about?

Anonymous said...

In response Mr. rex10 (if that is your real name) the movies are in no specific order.

One other thing Bring It On is not a trilogy but a QUADRILOGY...get it right!

Rex10 said...

I can proudly say that I did not know that and quite honestly never wanted to know it!

Angela said...

Greg, as a recipient of said email, I too, must admit that I was a bit shocked by your love for the "Bring it On" series. And "Pretty Woman." I couldn't tell if you were joking or serious. I guess this post answers my question!!!