Monday, April 14, 2008

Quick Hitz - 4/14/08

* Currently in 2nd place at work in our "Biggest Loser" contest, by the way the contest is only two weeks old
* Tiger Woods is great however until he can come from behind to win a major on Sunday I will have to reserve the title of "Greatest Of All Time" for Jack, Arnold, Bobby, or Walter.
* Church was a blur yesterday as I didn't feel well and was just ready to go home
* Taxes are finally complete....woooo hooooo
* June is going to be a nutty month for me
* I am playing some golf this week!
* I need new irons (hey mine are 8 years old and for you tech geeks that's like have a 486)
* Alvin and the Chipmunks LIVE was pretty cool
* The Galdiators swept the first round of the playoffs, nice to have a playoff team around
* This weather is crazy!
* I am going to play golf this week! (I said that already I know but I am playin')
* Looking forward to the John Maxwell conference this Friday at 12Stone.
* Saw my sister's new house and I must say it is pretty sweet, now it just needs to rain to fill up that lake.
* Looking forward to the Georgia Force game this Saturday with family and friends
* I am ready for another Disney trip
* I want a Wii so I can play golf in the house without getting yelled at

That's all for now...c-ya!

1 comment:

Rex10 said...

We got a Wii a few weeks ago and it is great. However, the kids don't know about it yet, so I have the Wii hidden and I play it at night when they are sleeping. (I really am the worst dad!) We will probably fess up soon, but for now they don't know and I am fine with it.

I almost broke the ceiling fan already when I was playing tennis....I am going to take on golf next.

Also, you want Disney? I say December!

Your DFF,
Bryan