Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Friday Night...


I was checking blogs and was reading Stephen's blog and he had this post about Thursday night. So I figured I would post mine about Friday night. BTW - Mr. Lowe I used to love Bon Jovi back in the day Slippery When Wet and New Jersey were rockin' and I did attend both tours back then and would actually enjoy going back.
But when Bocephus comes to town I must be in the house!!! Then throw in some good ole str8 up southern rock in the form of Lynyrd Skynryd and it just don't git much betta! I already am starting to feel as free as a bird now, my dad and brother are going with me and they are both from Sweet Home Alabama. When we get together we don't get Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound liked we used too. Down deep we are just a few Country Boys That Can Survive.

Oh I can't wait for some down home good singin', dancin', and just having a good time with ALL MY ROWDY FRYNDS!

No comments: