Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What have I done?

I was reading the Hipps Blog and came across this post in which they referenced this post from my friend Robby's blog. Anyway I figured I would jump on the band wagon and list a few things I have done myself in no particular order of importance:

  • I've been to the Super Bowl
  • Experienced The Masters on a Sunday
  • Been to WrestleMania
  • Went to the MLB All Star Game
  • Attended the NLCS
  • Been to the Olympics
  • Saw Dale Earnhardt's final win
  • Was at the first Brickyard 400
  • Been to the Daytona 500
  • Seen the Turner Cup and Kelly Cup finals in person
  • Have been to World League of American Football (WLAF), Canadian Football League (CFL), Arena League, AF2, and XFL games
  • Could once squat well over 600lbs and bench press over 300lbs
  • Lived out a life long dream
  • Met several celebs including; Evander Holyfield, Deion Sanders, Hulk Hogan, Mark Richt, Vince Dooley, Abdullah the Butcher, Kevin Harvick, Dale Earnhardt SR, Michael Waltrip, Neal Boortz, Mike Tirico, Terry Pendelton, Mick Foley, Stuart Woods, and Mr. T
  • Seen the following concerts: KISS, Van Halen, Ozzy Osbourne, Sir Mix A Lot, Vanilla Ice, Spice Girls, Garth Brooks, Hank Williams JR, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Alabama, Lionel Richie, Michael Jackson, Digital Underground, Ice T, Ice Cube, Motley Crue, Def Lepard, Run DMC, Beastie Boys, Paula Abdul, Marky Mark, Montgomery Gentry, and The Wiggles
  • Been on TV
  • Performed in front of a crowd in excess of 2000
  • Taught others to become more than they ever thought they could be
  • Broke my leg, wrist (twice), and my hand
  • Had stitches in my head
  • Got saved
  • Became a father
  • Became a husband

That is all for now I guess, I know there is more but some things I just don't feel like I should put it all out there quite yet but I know I am blessed to have done each of these things listed. Of all the cool stuff I have done the three I listed last are by far the most rewarding things I have every done!

1 comment:

Stephen Lowe said...

Dude, that's some cool stuff. Depending on when you saw Digital Underground, you could add 2Pac to that list. I used to jam those guys so loud!